Wednesday

2muchfun2handle=4m's

thank you muchly, this summer is turning out fab!
started out with a quick trip to vegas to see Flight of the Conchords. oh my belovedness, they were so faaaantastic, i was jumping for joy, and for support i got a whickett fan shirt.

 my fam had a BBQ for memorial day. rope swings, trampolines, fooood dude, chats and a lil ball.
brooke aint got nothin' on me!
i love these babes so muchly


summer fest, which was a blast, as usual. i met up with my long lost friendly hannah louise.
and watched theeeee best fire works ever. the finale blew my mind!


then a 5 day trip to lake powell. i wish i could live, in a tiny lil shack, on top of this------
we did wakeboarding, and even doubles wakeboarding, wake surfing, tubing, wave runners, noodle wars, star gazing, eating (& may i add, better food then i eat at home), cliff jumping (although i did not partake) and many scenic rides. it was the bomb diggity wiggity jiggity. [we liked to rhyme every thing we ever said.] it was a dream! but i was sooo glad to come home and blow dry my hairs and wash my feet.
shaka brada. psych! i was flipping my pants doing doubles, but it was the most fun. and i even learned to finally do a rotation of the board. nothing like the rush of trying new things or getting shhhweeet air on a jump. for some reason, i cant upload the vid so whaterrr.


this makes me giggle cause oooohh wee they were scurrred. lastly me and the cat.
sadly, we made it back and it was madness to scramble and get ready for the end of the school term, but i did it, and im pleased with the grades. but for some odd reason i get nostalgia when my classes end. i really do love school. very muchly. its opened my eyes to the world.
but as for now, its party time til the latter part of august!
party in the S-A!


-v.

1 comment:

The Strickland Gang said...

Brooke ain't got nothin' on you BABE! Love you sis and you make me SMILE! Next on the list POOL!