Thursday

NW apt.

one of my top 5 dearest bands played on tuesday.
me & adam went, and we got 2nd row, and we didnt even have to wait a hundred hours.
being so close to the stage we couldnt snap photos of all 5 members of the band at once. so i did each individually.
the band of horses had such amazing stage presence. it was by far one of the top best shows i've seen. & that's saying a real whole lot!

they began with The Great Salt Lake. duh. of course they would. i immediately had a new found love for the song all over again.
 (eeeek, coming out in the flesh!)

my favorite song they played was compliments. holy mac.
although they didnt play blue beard or me & adam's secret song of theirs "the end is not near its here", even though i had wished and hoped.


aside from them putting on one of the greatest shows of all time, i did as well.
i had locked my knees for about 63987654 hours, and apparently that makes you pass out.
luckily for us we only missed the last song, the funeral. which i felt was quite ironic..
so there ya go. you can imagine what the people from slc were saying about me.
most memorable show errrr.



3 comments:

t&hbilodough said...

YES. YES. Band of Horses! I'm so jealouso that you got to see him in real life human beeeing. And ps. a surprise? My patience is 100% zero impatience. I must know immediately!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

gotta love the band of horses, soo wick!! Loved being with my bestest bestie too. Best show I've err been too!! Just prolly never pass away like that again. Not to sure if I liked that folks. I'll never let you drink again. You just went a little overboard!