Sunday

playing hooky

well, my blog absence has been due to the thoughts of "nothing worth while to blog about"...
i don't want to be a phony and show the blogging world, "what i wore tooooday and where i purchased it"
or what i have created lately...
or how cool i think my photos are...
or what me and my non-existent husband have been doing...
 (although, i do enjoy checking the so-called phony people's blogs that do that crap)
so, looks like this is slowly heading in a down hill direction.
(i've already rid my self of my stinking facebook. it was literally stinking up my life.)

but, i really have loved this blogging.
so much.
but what's a 20 (hey, almost 20, so i'm using it) year-old-in-college-that-works-at-a-great-smelling-rest-home-, got to say to this blogging world?

i'm not giving up yet. just give me some time for some creativity to lurk into my brain.

smell ya later.

2 comments:

Julianne said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
dont let it go downhill.
i love your blog! its not stinking up your life i promise.
keep on chuggin. lar bar.
love you.

Ash Att said...

hahah lauren. i love you! you freaking crack me up. ps you looked so adorable yesterday in church (as always)