Sunday

the last hoorah and feliz cumpleaños

my summer days have come to an end.
buh bye now.
i did everything i ever wanted to, minus shoot the tunnel. which may or may not be real soon. please bless.
in a short 2 days, my fun life is over.
welcome to fall semester. boo.
but really yussss! cause i'm so thrilled to start school up again.
and i even have the privelegde of being the yoga club representative.
how great is that even? real great i'm telling ya. cause that =free yoga every wednesday by one of the best yoga dudes i know, and a shirt and a mat.
 what do you think of this yoga bag for my mat?!
i am quite fond of it!
well, i just went to the teton's with my mentor group as well.
such a blast. and such breath taking scenery.

dudes, we even got to white water raft. it was sooo much fun. pics to come lates obvi.


but and today was my birth.
and we all pitched in and made cafe rio salads, and had my flav cake of skor bar anddddd stuff.
i have such lovely people in my life. i am truly blessed.
not only my family. but my best friends, and especially those second grandma's i have at my work. lil miss ruby gave me one of her necklaces like such a lil grandma love, and louie mae tried to give me one of her shirts but i couldn't bear to steal her clothing! of course my bestest friend of all got me 3 bouquets of flowers and treats, and a choice between a backpacking back pack, a bike of my choice, or my cart of items from urban outfitters. but its soo stinking hard to choose cause i just want 'em all.....
but above the gifts and such, i got to spend my birth with the people i truly love the very berry most! (i am including my surrogate grandmothers at work, since i had to put in a few hours)
but it was sooooooo worth it.

3 comments:

MOLLY said...

fun!! where do you take yoga? i need to get involved in that sport ;) but i need a place in sl or close to draper.

HE + SHE = WE said...

giiiiirl. i dont have your digits so i couldnt wish you a happy birth. but i am grateful to see that it was splendid of sorts! happy belated. youre such a sweetie heart heart. goodbye summer and hello fallish.

The Strickland Gang said...

Love you beaner! Your gift is coming sooner than lateR!