Tuesday

puhlease!

so...i had bangs like a year ago. when i was stupid and chopped my hairs right off.
ever since i've been growing it out. let me tell you it grows like a............something that doesn't grow very fast. so NOT a weed. when i wished it was a weed. or a bean. errr something...
so this lovely lady is the one who convinced me to cut bangs...
she called me up and told me to.
so i did.
and i enjoyed them.
apparently too much, since i insisted on taking a peace-kissy-face picture, as if i was in high school again.
least it wasn't one of me in a mirror taking my reflection with a phone.
anyway, my hairs grown out and my bangs did also like a long time ago.
but i look back at old pictures and miss my hair sometimes.
like this..not even that cute whatsoever. but i miss it.
so ive been wonderin again, if i should have bangs.
cause my hair is longer. (not as long as i dream, but its fine)
and i wanted bangs ever since zooey convinced me to, but the thing is my hair was short back then.
so now its just perfect length for bangin'. cause i think when (zooey) She & Him come on thursday (AHHHHHH peeing my pants) she will most likely tell me again to get my scissors and go to work.
but what do YOU guys think. can you help me puhlease???
cause i love this dearly.........
but i dont want to end up like this....
beauty on the left. crazy lion looking lady on the right.
cause i feel like occasionally bangs can make people look fat.
and i def dont want that.
so advice guys?!
im scared.
really. in real life.
im excited though for thursday, holy crap!
and guess what im getting there like 3897846 hours early to have front row joe.
what do you think about that?
but wait i'm not excited cause my mac will probably have to stay in slc. with the mac guys to get fixed.
but hold on again back to my hairs.
look at this and get a visual.

they would be a bit different.
but would i look like a chubs?

4 comments:

Ash Att said...

your adorable either way! but the bangin' way is so cute :) dooo iittt

The Strickland Gang said...

just do it already and btw how can you look chubs? love you sily sis

Julianne said...

you are so cutttte!
k, so i had bangs when i had long hair, and i LOVED them (now i see pics and wonder what the heck i was thinking..but so what) so its a good change for long hair without cutting it. but my bangs took a million years to grow out. and sooooo
i say do it. cuz i think theyre cute for awhile. just dont do the lion look. but the swoopy messy ones are darling. and yep, this is a novel.

MOLLY said...

i like the bangs and so not chubs. they always grow out so if you change your mind you can clip them back til they're long again. ps my hair doesn't grow either. it's been this length since about 2006 or something so at least yours isn't as slow as mine!