Sunday

a good/bad spring break.

spring break was unfortunately last week.
i really needed that break, cause what did i get done??
not.a.thing.
not.even.one.single.thing.
not.one.single.ounce.of.to.do.list stuff.


study days turned into this....

a fun hike.
which is getting me wayyyyy psyched for summer.
i got me some fun plans.
i also cuddled with my favorite lil nugget emma mae and watched "up". which by the way...have you seen this? .....

that's a real human life house lifted with real life helium balloons inspired by UP! what the! peed your pants huh? you betcha i did too.(yougonationalgeographic.iwouldliketobeyouoneday.)

oh and someone-anyone- can you please make me these....
i love nutella and i love meringues. together=pure heaven. but i aint got flippin' 3 hours to cook these babies.

oh plus i'd really like these pups. but for free. k?


on to better things...this is whats getting me through for now.
spring play list...
1. Young Blood- Naked and Famous
2. Tightrope- Yeasayer
3. Strange Vine-Delta Spirit
4. Goin' Home- Dan Auerbach
5. Black Night- The Dodos
6. Civilian- Wye Oak
purty good if i say so me-self.

now only 5 dang weeks left.
counting down like its going out of style.
endure to the end. yuck!
i know ive said it lots, but peas 'n carrots- wish me & my best partner in crime, some luck! we really need it! yikes! spanks!

No comments: